Friday, January 14, 2005

I washed a polar bear with my sheets, now he smells like springtime.

I'm just writing here to warn everybody that when I turn into a vampire, I won't be able to tell anyone that I'm gone, for fear of violating the masquerade. So if you ever notice my inexplicable absence, know that calling the police will do no good - I am no missing person, I have joined the ranks of the undead. So no need to worry about me. And if you ever see me sometime, out for a night on the town, pretend you didn't or I'll eat you.

1 comment:

Mark Goninon said...

I hate vampires - if you become one, please provide me with your current residential address so I can send a vampire hit-team (yes, *vampire* hit team, since normal *Undead* hit teams are too dumb and always die, just like in the movies) to terminate you. Thank you, have a nice day :)!