Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Best book ever

I was in Borders and I found a German children's book, which, roughly translated, was called "The Mole Who Would Like to Know Who Crapped On His Head" And in the book, a mole wakes up to find crap on his head. Then he goes to all the animals he can find: "Did you crap on my head?" He asks indignantly. To which they reply: "No, I did not crap on your head, I crap like this!" And they proceed to crap, and there is a short discription of how their crap looks. Finally, someone tells the poor crap-mole, "The dog crapped on your head!" So the mole goes to the dog and craps on his head. Despite how it may sound, this isn't a very effective revenge, as the mole's crap is one small pebble of crap, whereas the dog's crap pretty much encompassed the mole's entire head.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's a really shitty story, neil!

Unknown said...

I was babysitting three girls here in Sweden a couple of weeks ago. When I was to put the youngest one to bed she wanted me to read her a story. I asked her to get her favourite book and guess which one she handed me? In Swedish... *laughter*

Anonymous said...

Oh my god. That is the best thing I have ever heard in my life. I read it out loud to Danny and I couldn't stop laughing the entire time. I miss you so much. We must try and find some vacationing time together this summer.

Love, Gayle

Anonymous said...

oh and I posted the whole thing in my AIM info because it needs to be shared with the world, you were give full credit, of course